The church service starts at 8am and 11.00am on Saturdays.
It is a time where we can unite together, gather strength from the Word of God and learn more about God.
Following is an example of a typical weekly church services –
- Song Service – singing of contemporary Christian songs or hymns and praises to God.
- Offering – for local running costs or mission projects.
- Children’s Story – a short story is told to teach the Children about an aspect of the Bible.
- Special Item – This can be a musical item or even a drama performance on an aspect or story in the Bible.
- Scripture Reading – a passage of the Bible is read that is relevant to the sermon
- The message – The local pastor or a guest speaker will share a message with the congregation on God’s Word
- Benediction – the preacher closes the service with prayer.
- Lunch – some weeks our church has a free lunch (yes, there is such a thing!) so you can meet new people or catch up with friends.